Alton Sports is the trading name of Caution Runners Ltd.
All Intellectual Property Rights relating to the content of the website and catalogue belong to Alton Sports or to our suppliers.
Alton Sports hold the rights of all trademarks, trade names for all custom graphics and material relating to the site. All other trademarks, company names or logos, which appear on this site, are the property of their respective owners.
All information displayed including articles, text, images, logos and designs are copyright and property of Alton Sports. All rights are reserved.
Orders And Availability
- We aim to ensure all products that are advertised available to order and are dispatched within the estimated time frame. In the event that there may be a delay to your order you will be contacted via email. If you have ordered multiple items you may receive them in separate consignments.
- Alton Sports holds no liability for any delay in the delivery of products orders. We aim to fulfill all orders within the quoted time. You have the right to cancel your order at any point, please email email@example.com with your order number.
All UK orders will be delivered Using Royal Mail, from time-to-time we may use Parcel Force if orders are of higher value or contents are bulky and/or fragile.
Our international orders are dispatched using Royal Mail and Parcel Force.
Alton Sports works in compliance with the United Kingdom data protection legislation and will hold your information strictly in agreement with the UK data protection legislation.
Protection of information
Alton Sports is committed to ensuring your personal remains secure, that is why all information which is transmitted to use is done so through Secure Security Layer (SSL) technology. SSL is commonly-used for managing the security of message transmission on the Internet through public-and-private key encryption and a digital certificate that establishes your credentials when doing Internet business or other on-line transactions. When you are asked to enter any personal details or credit card information the web site will be secure. This is easily identifiable by an icon in the bottom of the browser window resembling an unbroken key or a closed lock. SSL ensures that the information being sent is secure. Your card number will be encrypted and replaced by a unique transaction reference number. Alton Sports does not hold any customers details at any time on its servers.
INSTORE GIVEAWAY 28 & 29 March 2015 ONLY:
£50 worth of FREE Clothing, accessories or nutrition when you spend £100 or more in store.
£75 worth of FREE clothing, accessories or nutrition PLUS a SOLUES FIT 1.0 GPS watch when you spend £200 or more in store.
T&C’S: This offer is limited to the first 25 customers on Saturday and 10 on Sunday. This offer is not valid on any sale or discounted items. It cannot be used in conjunction with other offers or vouchers. Credit Notes and Gift Vouchers may be used The value of amounts is at their RRP not against any offer or website price. This is an in store offer only if you wish to place an order over the phone there will be postage charged at £3.99 or £5.99 for Special Delivery.
Buy one Get One Free:
- Voucher must be presented to the assistant at checkout
- Shoes must be purchased for the same person
- Shoes must be a different model to each other
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any club discount or additional promotional offer
- Alton Sports reserves the right to refuse the voucher under exceptional circumstances
- Alton Sports reserves the right to use discretion on certain items
- Expiry date is 01/01/2015