SAUCONY KINVARA 8 MENS RUNNING SHOES
We upgraded our fan favorite Kinvara, while keeping it true to its sole in the eighth edition. We added a full-length EVERUN topsole to the Kinvara 8 Mens Running Shoes for more energy return and stripped down its upper for a more comfortable form fit.
- Successor to the Kinvara 7
- EVERUN Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Internal strap system embraces the midfoot where it’s needed most
- Lightweight FLEXFILM overlays provide structure and support
- Highly flexible outsole for greater ground contact and freedom of movement
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Responsive
- Construction Type: Natural Motion
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel Stack Height: 23mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 19mm
- Weight: 7.9 oz. | 224 g
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.
Your order will be dispatched by our dedicated team at Alton Sports. We have a very diverse team with many of our staff members being involved in various running disciplines including 800m to 10km on the Track or Road, Half Marathon to Triathlon and everything in between. Some of our colleagues compete to a high level in both domestic and international competition. Our skills are wide ranging from having qualifications in anatomy and physiology to nutrition to postural assessment and even exercise and coaching.
Should you have any questions or if you would like to know more about Alton Sports or the services and products we offer, please call us on 01420 562267.