Saucony Guide ISO Men’s Running Shoes | White Noise
Saucony Guide ISO Men’s Running Shoes
Sometimes everything clicks. The air is crisp, your mind is clear and each step feels effortless as if an invisible force is pulling you along. The Men’s Ride ISO was inspired by moments like these, with the perfect balance of cushioning and responsiveness, this neutral running shoe is designed to run like a dream. The newly added ISOFIT and FORMFIT technologies allow the shoe to adapt to different foot shapes and provide a personalized fit, while the EVERUN layer and PWRFOAM cushioning quietly absorb impact and energy return.
- Successor to the Ride 10
- EVERUNTM Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- PWRFOAM midsole
- Updated ISOFIT and all new FORMFIT technologies create a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- Engineered mesh upper for a dynamic, lightweight fit
- Woven heel piece provides structure and support for a lockdown fit
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Moderate
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Weight: 9.7 oz. | 275 g.
Your order will be dispatched by our dedicated team at Alton Sports. We have a very diverse team with many of our staff members being involved in various running disciplines including 800m to 10km on the Track or Road, Half Marathon to Triathlon and everything in between. Some of our colleagues compete to a high level in both domestic and international competition. Our skills are wide ranging from having qualifications in anatomy and physiology to nutrition to postural assessment and even exercise and coaching.
Should you have any questions or if you would like to know more about Alton Sports or the services and products we offer, please call us on