Saucony Guide 15 Men’s Road Running Shoes | Sapphire / Black
Flawless feel. Effortless support.
The redesigned Guide 15 delivers a comfort-first sensation that takes your run to new heights. Built using softer cushioning and a pillowy sockliner, it’s got more foam, less weight, and a guidance frame to help steer your stride.
Features & Benefits
- A new softer PWRRUN gives you more cushion with less weight for your softest run yet
- New HOLLOW-TECH guides your stride without added bulk
- New midsole geometry is shaped for a super smooth ride from heel-to-toe
- More flexibility in the forefoot allows your foot to move more fluidly
- More underfoot contouring lets you sit deeper into the footbed, and allows the shoe to hug your foot for an incredibly plush and supportive feel, top to bottom
- Enjoy an extra layer of comfort closer to your foot with a PWRRUN+ cushioned sockliner
- FORMFIT design addresses every point of contact with your foot, going well beyond lacing to ensure a personalized fit and feel, top to bottom
- Lightweight, breathable mesh with minimized layers for a sleek fit
- Increased durability with more rubber where you need it
- Lighter footprint: This style contains recycled upper materials
- Category: Structured Cushioning
- Heel-to-toe Offset: 8mm (35mm heel/27mm forefoot)
- Weight: Men’s 9.5 oz (269g)
Your order will be dispatched by our dedicated team at Alton Sports. We have a very diverse team with many of our staff members being involved in various running disciplines including 800m to 10km on the Track or Road, Half Marathon to Triathlon and everything in between. Some of our colleagues compete to a high level in both domestic and international competition. Our skills are wide ranging from having qualifications in anatomy and physiology to nutrition to postural assessment and even exercise and coaching.
Should you have any questions or if you would like to know more about Alton Sports or the services and products we offer, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org