Saucony Guide 14 Men’s Running Shoes | Future Blue
Confident strides forward.
Guiding your every mile, the Guide 14 is pure performance in a shoe. You’ll even want to wear it past your workout. The look is clean, the ride is smooth and, most importantly, you’ll be confident with every stride forward.
- Newly formulated PWRRUN foam packs in more responsiveness with a softer feel than most other EVA formulations, so it delivers a livelier sensation than what stability-seeking runners are accustomed to.
- The tonal medial TPU guidance frame and 3D-engineered fascia in the upper both help deliver 360 degrees of stability while disappearing into the design of the shoe for a clean overall look.
- FORMFIT addresses the collective constructions that help our shoes wrap and fit around your entire foot, and the Guide 14 has been streamlined to achieve more comfort with less bulk. Runners will primarily notice this in the enhanced heel fit and a generally lighter feel on foot.
- Category: Stability Running Shoes
- Weight: Men 10.5oz (298g)
- Offset: 8mm (32.5mm / 24.5mm)
Your order will be dispatched by our dedicated team at Alton Sports. We have a very diverse team with many of our staff members being involved in various running disciplines including 800m to 10km on the Track or Road, Half Marathon to Triathlon and everything in between. Some of our colleagues compete to a high level in both domestic and international competition. Our skills are wide ranging from having qualifications in anatomy and physiology to nutrition to postural assessment and even exercise and coaching.
Should you have any questions or if you would like to know more about Alton Sports or the services and products we offer, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org