Saucony Endorphin Speed 2 Men’s Road Running Shoes | Blue Raz / Acid
The Endorphin Speed 2 is a natural winner, and now it’s back and better than ever. Between its ultralight PWRRUN PB cushioning and responsive nylon plate, it’s evident this shoe can do it all. From speed work to longer runs, from workouts to race day, it’s more than ready to rock.
Snugger heel fit, more breathable mesh, soft suede detailing and anti-slip laces to lock it in.
- Runners love this shoe while training for race days and shaving time off their miles – whether it’s a 5K, 10K, half or full marathon.
- Pairs great with Endorphin Pro 2 for superior performance on race days // or the Endorphin Shift for max-cushioned everyday runs and recovery between speed days.
- SPEEDROLL Technology propels you forward effortlessly, so you can run faster, not harder
- Full-length, responsive nylon plate gives you an edge for daily speed workouts and race day
- Ultralight PWRRUN PB gives you incredible spring and energy return
- FORMFIT hugs the foot in 3D comfort and delivers our most personalized fit yet
- Engineered mono-mesh keeps the upper light and breathable
- XT-900 outsole with reinforced high-abrasion zones provides optimal traction and durability
- Category: Neutral Running Shoes
- Weight: Men 7.9oz (224g)
- Offset: 8mm (35.5mm/27.5mm)
- Lighter footprint: This style contains recycled materials.
Your order will be dispatched by our dedicated team at Alton Sports. We have a very diverse team with many of our staff members being involved in various running disciplines including 800m to 10km on the Track or Road, Half Marathon to Triathlon and everything in between. Some of our colleagues compete to a high level in both domestic and international competition. Our skills are wide ranging from having qualifications in anatomy and physiology to nutrition to postural assessment and even exercise and coaching.
Should you have any questions or if you would like to know more about Alton Sports or the services and products we offer, please email us email@example.com