Saucony Endorphin Pro Men’s
You, but faster.
With ultralight, springy PWRRUN PB cushioning and our signature S-curve carbon fibre plate, the Endorphin Pro uses SPEEDROLL Technology to blur the line between each stride so that running beyond race pace feels effortless, and personal bests come naturally. Simply put, it’s the fastest shoe we’ve ever built.
Roll to a new PR
Our revolutionary SPEEDROLL Technology propels you forward with the feeling of continuous momentum. Its two core variables are elevated cushioning and a stiff forefoot, which together result in an instantly responsive ride so you can run faster, not harder.
Fastest to the finish
The Endorphin Pro combines ultralight and springy PWRRUN PB cushioning with our signature S-curve carbon fibre plate for maximum SPEEDROLL effect. Getting more out of each stride makes running at top speed feel easier, so you get to the finish line faster
FORMFIT wraps the foot in 3D comfort and ensures a personalized, locked-in fit for optimal performance. Coupled with a hyper-light engineered mesh in the upper, you get the support, comfort, and ventilation you need to run at your best.
– SPEEDROLL Technology propels you forward with the feeling of continuous momentum, so you can run faster, not harder
– Signature S-curve carbon fibre plate makes for powerful transitions and provides maximum SPEEDROLL effect
– PWRRUN PB, a PEBA-based superfoam, is our lightest, most springy performance cushioning ever
– FORMFIT hugs the foot in 3D comfort and delivers our most personalized fit yet
– A single-layer engineered mesh upper keeps the shoe light and breathable
– XT-900 outsole with reinforced highabrasion zones provides optimal traction and durability
– 8mm offset
Your order will be dispatched by our dedicated team at Alton Sports. We have a very diverse team with many of our staff members being involved in various running disciplines including 800m to 10km on the Track or Road, Half Marathon to Triathlon and everything in between. Some of our colleagues compete to a high level in both domestic and international competition. Our skills are wide ranging from having qualifications in anatomy and physiology to nutrition to postural assessment and even exercise and coaching.
Should you have any questions or if you would like to know more about Alton Sports or the services and products we offer, please call us on 01420 562267.