Salomon Sonic RA Pro 2 Women’s Running Shoes | Red/Black
Salomon Sonic RA Pro 2 Running Shoes
A dynamic and responsive ride for when you want to run faster on the roads. When you’re ready to take your running to a faster level, the SONIC RA PRO 2 combines a highly responsive, dynamic ride with just enough protection for hard surfaces, in a lightweight package built for speed.
Quick-drying air mesh uppers will encase each foot in breathable comfort. Perforations in the fabric increase airflow, creating a better, healthier environment for your feet to thrive in. Sensifit technology employs welded overlays to wrap the foot in a firm, customised fit; they help to anchor you to the midsole and reduce in-shoe slippage so that you can enjoy smooth, distraction-free strides. The no-sew construction means minimal irritation points and therefore maximised comfort, diminishing the risk of rubbing and blisters (because we know how those can ruin your day). The padded ankle collar adds support, reducing pressure on the Achilles, whilst also lowering the risk of chafing. A traditional lacing system contributes towards the adaptive-fitting environment of the Sonic RA PRO.
The unique Vibe technology midsole construction combines EnergyCell+ and Opal to attenuate fatigue-causing vibrations and produce a cushioned yet responsive ride. EnergyCell+ is a high-rebound midsole compound that provides exceptional energy return while also delivering substantial cushioning and durability; its reactive nature means the use of superfluous muscle power is reduced, diminishing fatigue and enhancing performance, keeping you going for longer. Embedded within the EnergyCell+ platform, sits Opal. Soft, cushy and responsive, Opal helps to spare your joints as you strike down onto hard, unforgiving concrete. Cushioned and bouncy, it’s the best of both worlds, plus it maintains its performance in extreme temperatures and is lightweight and durable.
Geometric decoupling works with the foot to allow smooth and efficient load guidance which then translates into an effortless and efficient heel-to-toe transition. The decoupling axis is oriented more medially to create a larger lateral platform that will optimise speed and stability. A rubber outsole completes the shoe, supplying biting grip across slippery road surfaces. Super durable Wet Traction Contagrip covers the heel and forefoot, resisting the traumas of heel-strike and toe-off to provide you with a reliable and long-lasting running buddy. Blown rubber makes up the rest of the outsole, supply sticky, cushioned grip across every surface. For the athletes who crave cushion and speed in one radically lightweight package, choose the SONIC RA PRO.
- Air mesh upper – Provides breathable, quick-drying comfort.
- Sensifit – Uses welded overlays to create a secure and precise fit.
- No-sew construction – For an irritation-free fit.
- Padded ankle collar – Reduces pressure on the Achilles and adds support.
- Traditional lacing system – Supplies a firm, adjustable fit.
- Vibe midsole – Combines EnergyCell+ and Opal to attenuate fatigue-causing vibrations and produce a cushioned yet responsive ride.
- EnergyCell+ – A durable and responsive compound.
- Opal – A soft, lightweight and responsive compound.
- Geometric decoupling – Promotes an even, smooth transition.
- Wet Traction Contagrip – Covers the heel and toe to provide durable traction on slippery surfaces.
- Blown rubber – Provides lightweight and sticky traction.
- Features: Lightweight
- Features: Breathable
- Gender: Womens
- Sport: Running
- Product Type: Shoes
- Type: Cushioned / Neutral
- Terrain: Road
- Shoe Width: B
- Brand: Salomon products