Nike Zoom Victory XC 4 Running Spikes | Black/Grey
The spikes are built to navigate tough courses with a one-to-one fit and superior traction. The first Nike cross country spikes of its kind to use water-resistant Hyperfuse construction, it provides a nearly seamless fit in an extremely lightweight execution.
- Narrow construction ensures tight fit.
- Dynamic arch band secures the midfoot over uneven terrain.
- Water-resistant Hyperfuse construction provides a sock-like fit.
- Free-floating Flywire cables wrap the midfoot and arch for customized lockdown.
- Heel shape provides a snug, comfortable fit around the rear foot.
- Mesh throughout the upper offers optimal ventilation.
- Laces have a knit-in texture that helps keep knots more secure than traditional laces.
- 360-degree collar connects the midsole to the outsole for a lightweight, one-to-one fit.
- Cushlon midsole offers lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Carbon fiber midfoot shank enhances torsional stability and support through midstance. This is especially beneficial when running over rough or uneven surfaces.
- Nike Anti-Clog Traction outsole helps prevent build up without added weight.
- Rubber with an aggressive traction pattern provides multi-surface traction and durability.
- Forefoot Pebax® plate is shaped like a horseshoe and houses 6 spike receptacles for even pressure dispersal and superior traction.
- Anatomical heel is rounded to roll with the ground, promoting a more natural range of motion.
- Flex groves promote a smooth, efficient stride.