Nike Zoom Rival D 10 Unisex Track Spikes
The Nike Zoom Rival D 10 Track Spike is designed to run short and long distances, made with single-layer mesh and Phylon cushioning for breathable comfort from start to finish. Five removable spikes offer custom traction, and a Pebax plate provides stability with minimal bulk.
Single-layer mesh uppers will encase each foot in breathable comfort. Perforations in the fabric increase airflow, creating a better, healthier environment for your feet to win in. An arch band secures the midfoot, helping to anchor you to the midsole and reduce in-shoe slippage so that you can enjoy smooth, distraction-free strides. No-sew overlays swathe the heel in lightweight support, plus overlays on the toe tip and eyestays enhance durability. The anatomical toe shape allows space for comfortable toe splay.
Phylon Midsole / Pebax Outsole
A full-length Phylon platform resides in the midsole to supply cushioning, comfort and a smooth transition. Light in weight and low in profile, it helps to spare your joints as you strike down onto hard, unforgiving track surfaces. Phylon is formed with EVA foam pellets that are compressed, heat expanded and then cooled in a mould, yielding the ultimate combination of resilience and springy responsiveness. A Pebax plate covers the forefoot to supply an optimal platform of propulsion. Five removable spikes adorn it, delivering biting traction across every track surface.
- Single-layer mesh upper – Lightweight support and breathability.
- Arch band – Wraps the midfoot to reduce slippage.
- Overlays – Swathe the heel, toe tip and eyestays to enhance support and durability.
- Anatomical toe shape – Allows for comfortable toe splay.
- Phylon midsole – Lightweight, responsive and resilient cushioning.
- Pebax spike plate – For a rigid platform of propulsion.
- Five removable spikes – Supply biting traction.
- Weight – 277g .