Nike Therma-FIT ADV Repel Down-Fill Men’s Running Gilet Medium ONLY | Rough Green
ADVANCED WARMTH WITH A WATER-REPELLENT DESIGN.
Your running routine doesn’t stop when the cold weather starts. That’s why we created this ultralight, water-repellent gilet with advanced warmth for extreme cool. An adaptable venting system is placed in areas where you need it, while quick-access zip pulls make it easy to adjust your warmth when you’re wearing gloves. A mock neck completes your coverage, so you can comfortably keep pace with your goals.
Innovative Warmth For Cool Runs
Nike Therma-FIT ADV technology combines heat-regulating fabric with advanced engineering and features to help keep you warm in cold-weather conditions. This innovative technology combines with ultralight woven fabric with down fill along the front for warmth. A DWR (durable, water-repellent) finish helps keep you dry.
Adjust Your Airflow
When your run heats up, a dynamic venting system lets you adapt your airflow. Our Advance Running Concepts (ARC) team worked with Nike Sports Research Lab (NSRL) to place adjustable vents in areas where you need them most. Zips at the chevron and the back panel can be adjusted for optimal breathability. The back panel has quick-pull zips for easy open and close.
Small Item Storage
Side pockets, with quick-access zip pulls, help stash small items.
- Quick-access zip pulls make it easy to zip and unzip when you’re wearing gloves.
- Mock neck helps extend coverage, while keeping warmth in.
- Reflective design elements
- White Goose Down: Body, Lining and Panels Fill: 100% polyester. Front Panel Fill: White Goose Down (Minimum 90% Down)/(APA version: 90% white goose down/10% feathers).
- Grey Goose Down: Body, Lining and Panels Fill: 100% polyester. Mesh: 92% polyester/8% elastane. Front Panel Fill: Grey Goose Down (Minimum 90% Down)/(APA version: 90% grey goose down/10% feathers).
- Machine wash
- Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Colour Shown: Rough Green
- Style: DD5695-326
Your order will be dispatched by our dedicated team at Alton Sports. We have a very diverse team with many of our staff members being involved in various running disciplines including 800m to 10km on the Track or Road, Half Marathon to Triathlon and everything in between. Some of our colleagues compete to a high level in both domestic and international competition. Our skills are wide ranging from having qualifications in anatomy and physiology to nutrition to postural assessment and even exercise and coaching.
Should you have any questions or if you would like to know more about Alton Sports or the services and products we offer, please email us email@example.com