NIKE INTERNATIONAL WINDRUNNER MENS JACKET
THE ORIGINAL RUNNING JACKET, MODERNISED
Engineered to traverse urban landscapes with ease, the Nike International Windrunner Men’s Jacket updates Nike’s first running jacket with a multi-pocket storage system to keep small items secure.
- Woven fabric is smooth and lightweight
- Multiple pockets for secure storage
- Stretch trim offers a stay-put fit
- Adjustable hood for personalised coverage
- Fabric: Body: 100% cotton. Lower sleeves: 61% cotton/39% polyester. Overlays: 100% nylon. Lower pocket overlays: 61% cotton/39% polyester. Upper pocket overlays: 61% cotton/39% polyester. Lining: 100% nylon.
- Machine wash
About Nike International
Inspired by the no-holds-barred attitude of Nike’s first global track club from 1989, this season’s collection taps into the raw, kinetic energy of Rio de Janeiro with an aerial print of Rio’s lights at night and hits of reflectivity.
The Windrunner became the face of Nike apparel in 1978, at a time when the company was known for its footwear. Today, this running-turned-everyday jacket is still as relevant and exciting as it was back then. In its long-standing history, the Nike Windrunner has stayed true to its principles with 26-degree chevron styling, excellent breathability and unparalleled weather resistance.