NIKE FREE RN DISTANCE 2 BOSTON LTD EDITION MENS RUNNING SHOES
The Men’s Nike Free RN Distance 2 BOSTON Running Shoe features enlarged auxetic technology and a Lunarlon cushioning system to provide flexibility and comfort that lasts from mile 1 to done.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Neutral Cushioned ﾖ Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Upper works with the outsole to provide tuned flexibility and help reduce the feeling of fatigue during long runs.
- Lunarlon cushioning system features soft, reengineered Lunarlon foam for a smooth, cushioned transition. It is fused to a lightweight IU carrier to deliver an excellent blend of plush cushioning and durable support underfoot.
- Partial woven upper delivers durability and lockdown.
- Weight: 8.8 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 4 mm Drop