Mizuno Wave Inspire 17 2E Width Men’s Running Shoes | Black/Dark Shadow
This is the first edition of the widely popular road running shoe, the Mizuno Inspire 17, in the wide fitting. The new seamless upper and modified heel counter have been engineered to hold the foot in secure comfort. The reinforced Wave technology provides anti-pronation support to stop the foot collapsing inwards.
A small tweak on the upper makes this iconic trainer even more comfortable and secure; the updated internal toe cup protects your feet and keeps them cool thanks to the breathable Airmesh technology. The new shaped and more rounded heel counter is more padded to hold your ankles securely and prevent any friction.
The Mizuno ENERZY midsole alongside with the U4ic compound provides you with the right balance of softness and responsiveness. Its energy return virtue is 15% higher and 17% softer than its predecessor. Mizuno reinforced the Wave plate under the heel and arch area to offer you a stronger support and deliver your a more pleasant running experience.
The new SmoothRide technology in the midsole is designed to decrease the rapid acceleration and deceleration of your foot during your take off and landing, delivering you the smoothest transitions ever.
Wider base outsole allows a full ground contact to amplify your stable landing and transition.
- DynamotionFit structure for improved fit and full freedom of movement
- Mizuno Wave technology provides cushioning and support
- AIRmesh upper maintain high standard of breathability to cool your feet down
- Mizuno ENERZY midsole is extremely soft and bouncy with Energy return property
- High grade Premium insole is cushioned, anti-odour and easily removable
- SmoothRide engineered technology for a smooth ride possible
- Lightweight U4ic midsole compound delivers additional comfort
- Super durable X10 carbon rubber on the outsole allows longer wear and offers more traction at the heel
- Weight: 285g
- Offset: 12mm (19/31)