Gore R5 Gore-Tex Infinium Women’s Soft Lined Long Sleeve Shirt | Black/Pink
Reducing the weight and bulk of your protective layer can make a huge difference to performance and enjoyment. This was the motivation for GORE® Wear developers: to create a lightweight and low bulk shirt that can protect you in less-than-ideal conditions. Using GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ soft-lined garments with persistent beading technology is a first for any running shirt. This protection is coupled with highly breathable fabric under the arms and on the lower back, making sure it moves sweat away from the skin quickly. Throw on a baselayer underneath for some added next-to-skin warmth, or a softshell jacket on the top to create a cold-weather runner’s dream outfit. A small hidden pocket on the back is all you need to store your keys when you head out for a run.
- Water resistant
- Totally windproof
- Extremely breathable
- Designed for cool weather
- Engineered for Running
- Also ideal for XC Ski
- Water beading surface
- Suitable for use with a backpack
- Weight: 240 grams
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ Soft Lined product with Persistent Beading Technology: windproof, highly breathable, water resistant, quiet and slightly warm
- Four-way stretch material under arms for increases freedom of movement
- Highly breathable material wicks moisture away from the skin
- No side seams for unrestricted freedom of movement
- Persistent Beading Surface eliminates face fabric preventing a chilling effect and will stand up to light to moderate rain
- Protective midlayer provides a lightweight barrier against the elements
- Reflective details
- Small concealed zippered pocket on rear
Your order will be dispatched by our dedicated team at Alton Sports. We have a very diverse team with many of our staff members being involved in various running disciplines including 800m to 10km on the Track or Road, Half Marathon to Triathlon and everything in between. Some of our colleagues compete to a high level in both domestic and international competition. Our skills are wide ranging from having qualifications in anatomy and physiology to nutrition to postural assessment and even exercise and coaching.
Should you have any questions or if you would like to know more about Alton Sports or the services and products we offer, please call us on 01420 562267.