COROS Pace 2 Premium GPS Watch Eliud Kipchoge Edition
THE ELIUD KIPCHOGE PACE 2
Unlike the traditional PACE 2, the Eliud Kipchoge edition features red and green accents inspired by the flag Eliud’s native Kenya. The watch also showcases a white bezel with a red digital dial and green lap/back button.
BETTER DATA FOR BETTER RUNNING
To train with the same focus as Eliud Kipchoge, requires you to collect the same data as Eliud and that means utilizing his favorite accessory – the COROS POD. The POD (Performance Optimization Device) offers you and Eliud advanced metrics including:
- Stride Ratio(Height to Length)
- GroundContact Time
Using the POD in tandem with the PACE 2 will help you further optimize your training as you chase your goals.
Train like the G.O.A.T. with EvoLab
When you use EvoLab, Eliud is always by your side. EvoLab provides each user with a unique marathon level score of 0 – 100. Did you know that Eliud’s sub 2-hour marathon is the model for the max score of 100? Now you can see how you and your training partners stack up against the greatest marathoner of all time. Even if you are not quite ready to break the 2-hour barrier, be sure to check out the all-new race predictor to see how you’re ready to perform at your next 5k, 10k, half marathon or Eliud’s favorite – marathon.
The COROS Pace 2 is an ultra lightweight and highly capable run, bike and swim GPS watch. This model features the COROS silicone band and weighs just 35g.
- Easily navigate the screens using the Digital Dial
- Amazing battery life gives 30 hours of full GPS use
- Also 20 days of daily use including monitoring heart rate, sleeping, steps
- Phone notifications
- Night mode with always-on backlight
- 50m Water Resistance. Track your open water and pool swims
- Modes for Strength training, Track Run, Flat Water (eg SUP and Kayak), Rowing (indoors and out), Triathlon
- Sensors: Optical Heart Rate Monitor, Barometric Altimeter, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope,Thermometer
- Advanced training analysis and recovery recommendations
Your order will be dispatched by our dedicated team at Alton Sports. We have a very diverse team with many of our staff members being involved in various running disciplines including 800m to 10km on the Track or Road, Half Marathon to Triathlon and everything in between. Some of our colleagues compete to a high level in both domestic and international competition. Our skills are wide ranging from having qualifications in anatomy and physiology to nutrition to postural assessment and even exercise and coaching.
Should you have any questions or if you would like to know more about Alton Sports or the services and products we offer, please email us email@example.com