Camelbak Women’s Ultra Pro Vest 34oz | Gibraltar Navy/Silver
The Women’s Ultra Pro Vest is perfect for long distance training and racing. It’s engineered to fit a woman’s frame and available in four sizes to ensure a personalized fit. There are four different soft flask specific pockets so you can customize where you carry the included two 500ml Quick Stow flasks. Made with 3D micro-mesh, the Ultra Pro ensures proper ventilation and comfort over the long-haul. It offers plenty of front cargo storage for easy access to fuel and a secure zippered pocket for your phone. The back and sides include several stretch overflow pockets for extra layers or essentials and it can accommodate a 1.5L reservoir for longer self-supported runs. With reflective accents throughout, you’ll always be visible on early morning or late-night expeditions.
- Women’s Specific Fit: Engineered to fit a woman’s frame
- 3D Micro Mesh: Multi-directional air flow and cushioning to maximize comfort and breathability
- Secure Phone Pocket: Conveniently located with a zipper closure for secured quick access
- Dual Adjustable Sternum Straps: Offer a range of adjustments for a custom fit and increased stability
- Stretch Overflow Pocket: Quickly stash or shed a layer or rain shell
- Fuel and Gear Storage: Organize run essentials with pockets specifically designed for Quick Stow flasks
- Trekking Pole Carry: Easily remove or replace poles while running
- Reflectivity: For early morning or late-night runs
- Safety whistle: Extra assurance in case of an emergency
HYDRATION CAPACITY:1L/34 oz
HYDRATION TYPE:Quick Stow™ Flask (x2)
GEAR CAPACITY:6L/360 cu in
PACK WEIGHT:150g/5 oz
DIMENSIONS:36 x 24 x 11 cm / 14.2 x 9.4 x 4.3 in
FITS TORSO:Fits a chest size of: XS 66-81 cm/26-32 in. S 71-86 cm/28-34 in M 81-93 cm/32-37 in L 89-101 cm/35-40 in
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED:2 Quick Stow flasks
NUMBER OF EXTERIOR POCKETS:10
Your order will be dispatched by our dedicated team at Alton Sports. We have a very diverse team with many of our staff members being involved in various running disciplines including 800m to 10km on the Track or Road, Half Marathon to Triathlon and everything in between. Some of our colleagues compete to a high level in both domestic and international competition. Our skills are wide ranging from having qualifications in anatomy and physiology to nutrition to postural assessment and even exercise and coaching.
Should you have any questions or if you would like to know more about Alton Sports or the services and products we offer, please call us on 01420 562267.