BROOKS NEURO 2 WOMENS RUNNING SHOES
A shoe that looks as fast as it feels, the newly redesigned Brooks Neuro 2 womens running shoes turn heads with their streamlined looks, but look under the hood and you’ll find its the personalized cushioning, incredible energy return, and propulsive push-off that are the real difference makers.
Neuro 2 Features
- UPDATED PROPULSION PODS – BioMoGo DNA cushioning encapsulated into blown rubber provide adaptive cushioning and rapidly return energy
- GEARING MECHANISME – allows the heel and forefoot to move independently for a powerful push-off
- DYNAMIC HAMMOCK SYSTEM – wraps underfoot and tightens through the eyelets for a second-skin fit and improved foot alignment
- ROUNDED HEEL – provides better alignment, minimizing stress on joints
- PROPULSION PLATE – creates a stable platform for powerful and aligned toe-offs
- MESH UPPER – manages moisture to keep feet cool and dry
- Shoe Category: Speed
- Surface: Road/Track
- DNA Layout: Biomogo DNA Layout
- Launch Date: February 1, 2017
- Weight: NaN g
- Midsole Drop: 6 mm
- Support Level: Neutral
- Country of Origin: Imported
Your order will be dispatched by our dedicated team at Alton Sports. We have a very diverse team with many of our staff members being involved in various running disciplines including 800m to 10km on the Track or Road, Half Marathon to Triathlon and everything in between. Some of our colleagues compete to a high level in both domestic and international competition. Our skills are wide ranging from having qualifications in anatomy and physiology to nutrition to postural assessment and even exercise and coaching.
Should you have any questions or if you would like to know more about Alton Sports or the services and products we offer, please call us on 01420 562267.