Brooks Cascadia 16 Men’s Trail Running Shoes | Black / Ebony / Nightlife
New midsole and outsole construction lets the shoe mold easily to the ground, improving the stable ride.
- More release grooves in the midsole promote extra adaptability on rough terrain.
- TrailTack rubber outsole provides wet/dry traction
ROCK SOLID FOUNDATION
Updated Ballistic Rock Shield protects against pebbles and debris while also adapting more easily to uneven terrain.
- Ballistic Rock Shield now includes vertical grooves to provide side-to-side adaptability.
- Gaiter tab on heels secures gaiter for extra protection on the trail.
SOFTER, LIGHTER FEEL
Our new DNA LOFT v2 midsole makes the Cascadia 16 cushioning 5% softer and 20% lighter than the Cascadia 15.
- DNA LOFT v2 midsole is super soft yet durable.
- Extra 2mm of cushioning adds softness.
- Drainage ports allow water to escape quickly so nothing weighs you down.
Built trail-runner tough
Your order will be dispatched by our dedicated team at Alton Sports. We have a very diverse team with many of our staff members being involved in various running disciplines including 800m to 10km on the Track or Road, Half Marathon to Triathlon and everything in between. Some of our colleagues compete to a high level in both domestic and international competition. Our skills are wide ranging from having qualifications in anatomy and physiology to nutrition to postural assessment and even exercise and coaching.
Should you have any questions or if you would like to know more about Alton Sports or the services and products we offer, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org