Brooks Cascadia 16 GTX Men’s Trail Running Shoes | Black / Ebony / Cinnabar
AIM FOR THE PUDDLES
Your feet stay dry thanks to a new lightweight GORE-TEX® Invisible Fit membrane that’s bonded directly to the upper for a lighter, more flexible fit.
- Gaiter tab on heels secures trail gaiters for extra protection.
- Gusset keeps out sand and small debris.
New midsole and outsole construction lets the shoe mould easily to the ground, improving the stable ride.
- More release grooves in the midsole promote extra adaptability on rough terrain.
- TrailTack rubber outsole provides wet/dry traction.
SOFT YET PROTECTIVE
Cushioning plus protection
An updated Ballistic Rock Shield protects against pebbles and debris while also adapting more easily to uneven terrain. New, softer cushioning ensures a soft landing with every stride.
- Ballistic Rock Shield now includes vertical grooves to provide side-to-side adaptability.
- New DNA LOFT v2 midsole makes the latest cushioning 5% softer and 20% lighter than the Cascadia 15.
- Extra 2mm of cushioning adds softness.
Your order will be dispatched by our dedicated team at Alton Sports. We have a very diverse team with many of our staff members being involved in various running disciplines including 800m to 10km on the Track or Road, Half Marathon to Triathlon and everything in between. Some of our colleagues compete to a high level in both domestic and international competition. Our skills are wide ranging from having qualifications in anatomy and physiology to nutrition to postural assessment and even exercise and coaching.
Should you have any questions or if you would like to know more about Alton Sports or the services and products we offer, please email us email@example.com