Asics Gel-Cumulus 22 Women’s Running Shoes | Navy
he Asics Gel Cumulus 22 Womens Running Shoe is a recommended choice for neutral runners who want a soft, flexible everyday trainer with a great fit. This update features a one-piece upper mesh that’s combined with a seamless 3D print construction, which balances support and comfort around the foot — giving you an excellent fit right out of the box.
The FLYTEFOAM™ technology midsole is softer than the previous version to promote a pillowy ride. Under heel where the foot first hits the ground has been redesigned to better isolate impact. This new heel design has deeper forefoot flex grooves and a softer midsole foam to give you a soft ride.
A hard-wearing AHAR™ rubber outsole compound has been placed in key contact areas to help the GEL-CUMULUS™ 22 shoe stand up to a ton of miles.
- 3d print upper – increases forefoot support and comfort
- Rearfoot and forefoot gel® technology cushioning system – attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Flytefoam® midsole technology – our flytefoam® technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- Flytefoam® propel technology – asics energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- Guidance line® midsole technology – vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Ortholite® x-40 sockliner – this premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability (ortholite is a registered trademark of atp manufacturing llc.)
- Agar sponge – asics high abrasion resistant (ahar) rubber on the outsole that is softer and lighter to deliver a plush ride, flexibility and overall comfort.
- Reflectivity – special reflective material designed to enhance safety and visibility in low light conditions
Your order will be dispatched by our dedicated team at Alton Sports. We have a very diverse team with many of our staff members being involved in various running disciplines including 800m to 10km on the Track or Road, Half Marathon to Triathlon and everything in between. Some of our colleagues compete to a high level in both domestic and international competition. Our skills are wide ranging from having qualifications in anatomy and physiology to nutrition to postural assessment and even exercise and coaching.
Should you have any questions or if you would like to know more about Alton Sports or the services and products we offer, please call us on 01420 562267.