ALTRA TORIN 2.5 WOMEN’S RUNNING SHOES
Altra’s best road seller, the Torin 2.5, has a fresh and sexy new upper design to compliment the Fit4Her Women’s specific fit. Long training runs are a comfortable breeze with the supple cushioning constructed from our light but responsive Abound™ midsole. Your toes are free to move about the toe box with Altra’s trademark Footshape™ and the Torin’s ZeroDrop™ platform promotes a proper running stride to help you find your best. Tell your running posse to meet you early tomorrow, you are going long in the Torin!
- Ideal Uses: Running, Walking, Fitness, Cross Training
- Cushioning: High
- Stack Height: 28 mm
- Weight: 7.5 oz.
- Designed to Improve: Running Form, Toe Splay, Stability, Push-off, Comfort
- Platform Natural Foot Positioning: FootShape™ Toe Box with Fully Cushioned Zero Drop™ Platform
- Last: PFS
- Midsole Eva With A-Bound Top Layer & InnerFlex™
- Outsole: FootPod Outsole
- Insole 5 mm Contour Footbed
- Upper: Quick-Dry Air Mesh
- Other Features: Natural Ride System
- Foot Shape: Allows toes to relax and spread out naturally and the big toe to remain in a straight position for more comfort, speed and stability.
- InnerFlex: Grid-like flex grooves in the midsole allow your foot to flex where it needs to for more speed and improved performance.
- Abound: Super lightweight EVA Foam combines with our energy-return compound to protect the feet at impact and adds a spring to each step.
- Zero Drop: Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage natural, low-impact running form throughout your run.
- Foot Pod Technology: Unique outsole and midsole pattern maps the bones and tendons of your foot to let it flex where it naturally wants to.