ALTRA LONE PEAK 3.0 MEN’S RUNNING SHOES
Named after eleven thousand feet of pure Utah peak ruggedness, the Altra Lone Peak 3.0 is the latest version of the trail shoe that started it all for Altra. We added additional protection to the upper for increased durability and protection when the trail starts to bite back. The outsole has been re-designed and spec’d up with the all new MaxTrac™ outsole, offering more grip in all conditions. The StoneGuard™ has been sandwiched between the midsole and outsole to offer extra protection from those rocks trying hard to go after your feet. And your toes will be loving life in the luscious FootShape™ toe box up front. The legend continues with the Lone Peak 3.0.
- Weight: 9.7 oz. /275 g
- Cushioning: Moderate
- Stack Height: 25mm
- Ideal Uses: Trail Running, Hiking, Fastpacking, Trail Racing
- Designed To Improve: Running Form, Toe Splay, Stability, Push-off, Comfort, Traction
- Platform: Foot Positioning: FootShape™ Toe Box with Fully Cushioned Zero Drop™ Platform
- Last: SD6
- Midsole: EVA with A-Bound™ Top Layer
- Outsole: Altra MaxTrac Sticky Rubber with TrailClaw™
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- Upper: Quick-Dry Air Mesh
- Other Features: Sandwiched StoneGuard™ Rock Protection, Natural Ride System, GaiterTrap™ Technology, No-slip Sock Liner Design
- Zero Drop: Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage natural, low-impact running form throughout your run.
- Foot Shape: Allows toes to relax and spread out naturally and the big toe to remain in a straight position for more comfort, speed and stability.
- Abound: Super lightweight EVA Foam combines with our energy-return compound to protect the feet at impact and adds a spring to each step.
- Gaiter Trap: This innovative hook-and-loop tab conveniently secures your trail running gaiters to the shoe without having to strap them below the outsole. This prevents annoying debris from building up beneath the shoe.
- Stoneguard: Sandwiched between the A-Bound and EVA midsoles, StoneGuard offers flexible protection from the rugged terrain by deflecting rocks into the midsole for a smooth, stable ride.
- TrailClaw: Conquer the gnarly terrain with our TrailClaw outsole technology. Our trail shoes feature canted lugs positioned beneath the metatarsals to provide traction where your foot needs it most. Each lug is strategically placed to ensure fast uphill climbs, stable descents and superior traction across muddy trails.
- Maxtrac: This amazing combination of grip, traction and durability will allow you to tackle more terrain, more often. Featured on the new Lone Peak 3.0 Series.