ALTRA LONE PEAK 3.0 WOMEN’S RUNNING SHOES
Lone Peak, in Utah’s Wasatch Range, is the poster child of “Where Beauty Meets Rugged”—and the new Altra Lone Peak 3.0 encompasses that belief. The all-new upper design in hot, new colors mate with the TrailClaw™ lugs, sculpted from Altra’s new MaxTrac™ outsole, for the perfect blend of fashion and function. The upper’s overlays and mesh protect your feet when the trail tries to lash out, and the dual GaiterTrap™ points provide a smart and secure point to attach your debris shielding gaiter. And like every Altra women’s shoe, the Lone Peak is Fit4Her™, meaning it was purposely built to fit the unique aspect and shape of a women’s foot. Make every terrain your domain with the Lone Peak 3.0.
- Weight: 8.0 oz. /227 g
- Cushioning: Moderate
- Stack Height: 25mm
- Ideal Uses: Trail Running, Hiking, Fastpacking, Trail Racing
- Designed To Improve: Running Form, Toe Splay, Stability, Push-off, Comfort, Traction
- Platform: Foot Positioning: FootShape™ Toe Box with Fully Cushioned Zero Drop™ Platform
- Last: SD5
- Midsole: EVA with A-Bound™ Top Layer
- Outsole: Altra MaxTrac Sticky Rubber with TrailClaw™
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- Upper: Quick-Dry Air Mesh
- Other Features: Sandwiched StoneGuard™ Rock Protection, Natural Ride System, GaiterTrap™ Technology, No-slip Sock Liner Design
- Zero Drop: Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage natural, low-impact running form throughout your run.
- Foot Shape: Allows toes to relax and spread out naturally and the big toe to remain in a straight position for more comfort, speed and stability.
- Abound: Super lightweight EVA Foam combines with our energy-return compound to protect the feet at impact and adds a spring to each step.
- Gaiter Trap: This innovative hook-and-loop tab conveniently secures your trail running gaiters to the shoe without having to strap them below the outsole. This prevents annoying debris from building up beneath the shoe.
- Stoneguard: Sandwiched between the A-Bound and EVA midsoles, StoneGuard offers flexible protection from the rugged terrain by deflecting rocks into the midsole for a smooth, stable ride.
- TrailClaw: Conquer the gnarly terrain with our TrailClaw outsole technology. Our trail shoes feature canted lugs positioned beneath the metatarsals to provide traction where your foot needs it most. Each lug is strategically placed to ensure fast uphill climbs, stable descents and superior traction across muddy trails.
- Maxtrac: This amazing combination of grip, traction and durability will allow you to tackle more terrain, more often. Featured on the new Lone Peak 3.0 Series.