ALTRA INTUITION 4.0 WOMEN’S RUNNING SHOE
Altra’s neutral do-it-all road shoe, the Altra Intuition 4.0, is back with huge improvements and exciting upgrades. A decoupled heel, modernised, engineered mesh upper and extra rubber toe cap protection are just a few of the new features. The updated midsole will keep these Altra classics looking fast and fresh. Enjoy your run and log some miles in the Intuition 4.0, it won’t let you down.
- Ideal Uses: Running, Long Distance Walking, Cross Training
- Cushioning: Moderate
- Stack Height: 25 mm
- Weight: 7.6 oz. / 215 g
- Designed To Improve: Natural Foot Positioning, Walking Form, Toe Splay, Comfort
- Platform: Fully Cushioned Zero Drop™ platform and FootShape™ toe box
- Last: SD2-M / SD-W
- Midsole: EVA with A-Bound™ Top Layer and InnerFlex
- Outsole: Full Rubber FootPod Outsole
- Insole: 6 mm Contour Footbed
- Upper: Engineered Mesh Upper
- Other Features: Natural Ride System, All New Upper Design; Full Rubber Outsole; Same Last as Instinct/Intuition 1.5
- Footshape Toe Box: Allows the toes to relax and spread out naturally and the big toe to remain in a straight position for more stability and a powerful toe-off to maximize running performance.
- Zero Drop Platform: Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to promote low-impact technique, naturally align body posture and strengthen lower leg muscles weakened from running on elevated heels.
- A-Bound: Made of recycled materials, this unique layer sits directly under the foot to reduce the impact of hard surfaces and return energy return into each stride. It’s literally a layer of bouncy ball between the road and your feet!
- Innerflex: Grid-like flex grooves in the midsole allow your foot to flex where it needs to for more speed and better performance. Unnecessary midsole was removed to create the flex grooves, making the shoe incredibly light and fast.
- Footpod Outsole: An outsole designed for your foot makes sense doesn’t it? Our road shoes feature FootPod technology that maps the bones and tendons of your foot to provide a natural, easy flex. This sets us apart from the predetermined flex of other shoes that force your foot to move the way the shoe does.