ADIDAS PURE BOOST DPR MEN’S RUNNING SHOES
SHOES WITH A LOWER MIDSOLE DROP AND ENERGY-RETURNING CUSHIONING.
Adidas Pure Boost DPR provides a close-to-the-ground feel matched with energy-returning cushioning giving these men’s running shoes a powerful, smooth ride. The boost™ midsole in these men’s running shoes releases the energy from your footstrike to propel you forward. A wider platform offers natural support for versatile city streets, and the gridlike outsole flexes to adapt to the unique way your foot hits the ground. The knit upper features targeted support where you need it most.
- Runner type: natural
- boost™ is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- ARAMIS-inspired knit upper with engineered zones for adaptive fit and premium natural feel
- Suede lining for extra comfort
- FITCOUNTER moulded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- Wider platform for natural support during versatile city runs; STRETCHWEB rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energised ride
- Weight: 244 g (size UK 8.5)
- Midsole drop: 8 mm (heel: 18 mm / forefoot: 10 mm)
- Textile and synthetic upper / Textile lining / Rubber outsole