ADIDAS ADIZERO BOSTON 6 MENS RUNNIG SHOES
A lightweight running shoe for competition or speed training
Light and ready to race, these Adidas Adizero Boston 6 mens running shoes sit low to the ground for agility and efficiency. With a responsive boost™ cushion for comfort and energy return on even a long run, they feature TORSION® SYSTEM for support. A Continental™ Rubber outsole gives you the grip to handle slippery surfaces.
- Weight: 244 g (size UK 8.5); Runner type: neutral; Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 29 mm / forefoot: 19 mm)
- boost™ is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- Textile upper; Engineered mesh in forefoot is a lightweight, breathable second skin providing a supportive, comfortable fit
- Breathable and supportive zones; Soft material for less chafing
- TORSION® SYSTEM between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride; Wide fit
- Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary grip in wet and dry conditions
ULTIMATE FIT – Designed for high speed, Microfit locks your heel down for a secure fit enabling a fast run.
MAXIMUM ENERGY RETURN – BOOST is our most responsive cushioning ever. The more energy you give, the more you get.
ULTIMATE GRIP – For better traction and a powerful push-off.